Monday, February 13, 2012

Time.....

Time, time, time....on my mind all the time right now.  What time do I need to be at mile 5, 15, 20?  What pace at what part of the course.  How much longer until the marathon?  Will this day ever end.  30 - 40 minute run at an easy pace....

When you are eager for time to pass, have you ever noticed how slowly it moves?  Why is that?  Torture??  I've been obsessing about time.  I just want Sunday to get here already!!  Tomorrow is Valentines Day and my husband wanted to go out to dinner....Is he nuts?  Where has he been the last 6 months.  Now is not the time to go out to dinner and tie one on at a fancy restaurant.  I'm already nervous about how much pounds I'm going to put on with this reduced workout load!!

At least I have time to get my playlist ready for the marathon!  I figure if I'm going to be running this baby solo, then I'll need something come mile 20 to get me to that finish line.  So I've gone and made a playlist of all the fast beet christian music I know, and of course the theme song from Rocky!!  LOL

Happy Running!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment